Saturday 23 December 2017

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


Season's Greetings!
It was a winter wonderland in Guelph Ontario this morning, with freshly fallen snow clinging to branches and trees. Always a magical sight.

I will be travelling in south East Asia in January and February, and though I will be missing my studio and acrylics, I hope to do some drawing and watercolour painting on my travels. I hope you will stop by and have a look from time to time. 

Many thanks for reading this blog, and your generous comments 
along the way.

Happy New Year and all the best in 2018
Pat




3 comments:

  1. your happy Merry Christmas and good Happy New Year 2018!!
    greetings elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, my friend! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and the family! Wishing you safe travels too, it sounds like an exciting trip, I'm sure it will provide inspiration for your sketchbook. xx

    ReplyDelete