Tuesday 26 May 2015

Week 2 in Provence Begins

Our second week began with a morning painting session in the village of Goult. I decided to once again paint some of the crazy topiary trees that punctuate the cemetery landscape there. Here is my set up and the resulting painting.
                                  

                                                  
In the afternoon we painted in the studio and I completed two more works that I am quite pleased with.
That's 7 hours of painting - and right now my right shoulder-neck could use a good massage. Hopefully dinner, wine and a good night's sleep will do the job.

                                        
                                                          
                                                          


     




No comments:

Post a Comment