Friday 16 December 2011

My Studio

Many thanks to all of you who were able to come to my Studio Show and Sale last weekend. I am sure that the paintings you purchased have found good homes and I look forward to visiting them (and you of course) some day!
The preparation for the show and the season has taken away from my 'painting time' - and just to make life really interesting, we found a condo that suited our needs - and bought it yesterday. So life will become even more hectic in the next five weeks as packing up our house (where we have lived for twenty-five years) becomes the priority.  The first thing I have to tackle is this - my third floor studio. Where would you start?????? I know as soon as I get in there I will want to start working. And as I can't imagine not painting again until February (and the move) - maybe it's a good time to work small, and try a water colour 'painting-a-day'!!!!  Sounds good to me - look for one tomorrow. Have a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment